- Parks & Recreation
- City Pool
Summer 2022 Hours of Operation
Tuesday - Saturday 12:00pm - 6:00pm
Pool Passes are $5 per entry or a 30-punch pass for $100
Private Pool Parties
- $150.00 Deposit is required with the application to reserve the date.
- View Rental Application (PDF)
- Maximum 3 Hours Per Party
- Private parties may be scheduled through City Hall by calling 903-342-3654
- No phone reservations and Private Parties are never scheduled by pool staff
- Parties may be scheduled for available times on the following days:
- Monday through Saturday 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
- No parties will be scheduled on Sundays.
- Per staff availability
Concessions will be open during all daily operational hours.
- Swim Lessons are currently being offered for the 2021 season.
- Applications should be turned in to City Hall and pool staff will contact you with availability.
- View Facility Rules (PDF)
- View Swim Lesson Registration (PDF)
Parental Information Cards
Parental Information Cards must be completed each year for unattended minors ages 9 to 17. If parents would like to get a jump on this for the summer, cards are available at City Hall and may be completed and turned in there. For identification purposes, the cards may not be taken and filled out elsewhere, but should be filled out and turned in by legal guardians of unattended minors at the time card is requested. Parents may also renew the information card at the pool when the summer season begins. Unattended minors must have a new card on file each summer. These are important to give staff current information to reach parents should there be an injury or other issue.