Water & Public Works
Water Quality Reports
To Apply For New Service
Complete the New Service Application below and return with all required documentation to City Hall, during regular business hours. New Service Deposit and Administrative Fee is Required at Time of Application.
To Disconnect Service
Complete the Service Disconnection Form below and return with all required documentation to City Hall, during regular business hours. Disconnection of Service will not occur until this is completed.
Please call City Hall at 903-342-3654, during regular business hours.
After hours and weekends - Please call the Police Department at 903-342-3620.
Potholes, brush, etc., please call City Hall during regular business hours.
Green Waste Site
- All leaves must be emptied from bags in the ditch. Do not leave bags.
- Leaves and Brush Only, no construction trash.
515 East to County Road 4400, on the right, to the dead-end of County Road 4403 on the left, Tuesday and Thursday 7 am to noon. The person disposing of trash must be able to establish residency within the City Limits by means of a current bill from the City. Tree cutters and lawn services shall not bring brush from the County into the Green waste disposal.
Water Payment Information
Payment in Person
In-person at 501 S Main Street, during regular business hours or through the drive-up drop-box on the exterior south side of the building.
Online & Phone System Payments
By automated phone system, call 866-230-3599. A $1.25 fee will be assessed.
Pay Online. A $1.25 fee will be assessed.
- New Service Application (PDF)
- Bank Draft Form (PDF)
- Temporary Service Form (PDF)
- Service Transfer Form (PDF)
- Service Disconnection Form (PDF)
- Change of Address (PDF)
- Contractor Registration (PDF)
- Late Fee Exemption Request (PDF)
- Deposit Transfer Form (PDF)
- Bulk Water Application (PDF)
- Loss Adjustment Application (PDF)